The Earthbody Blog
A curated guide to holistic wellness
Welcome to my journal. Each week I share a story that turns my mind with the insights, goof-ups, and lessons I discovered in the exchange. I also believe that the good life takes practice. Here's where I'll share resources in meditation, self care, daily ritual, wholesome nutrition, and the best in body~mind wellness. Thanks for reading and welcome to the family.
Denmo Ibrahim, Founder & CEO Earthbody.
Thursday, 29th January 2015
I’ve fallen in love with delicata squash! Partially because of its yumminess. Partly because it requires no peeling. Delicata has a delicious nutty taste that’s easy to make and is a wonderful addition to any meal. This healthy, warm maka bowl was inspired by the recent cold days and my love for salads and mesa plates. Perfect as a hearty lunch or a well balanced dinner, this one is sexy, delicious, and worth the extra time to prepare.
Page 1 of 43
- The Great Spring Purge
- Coming Soon! New Seasonal Treatment SPRING RITUAL
- Denmo’s Kitchen: Maka Delicata Bowl
- Gifts of Love
- Cultivating Sacred Outlook
- Cultivating Abundance: A Ritual for the New Year
- Denmo’s Kitchen: Green Smoothie ~ Peaceful Warrior
- The Ultimate Gift: Forgiveness
- Denmo’s Kitchen: Pumpkin Teff Pie (Vegan + Gluten Free + Sugar Free)