The Earthbody Blog
A curated guide to holistic wellness
Welcome to my journal. Each week I share a story that turns my mind with the insights, goof-ups, and lessons I discovered in the exchange. I also believe that the good life takes practice. Here's where I'll share resources in meditation, self care, daily ritual, wholesome nutrition, and the best in body~mind wellness. Thanks for reading and welcome to the family.
Denmo Ibrahim, Founder & CEO Earthbody.
Thursday, 29th January 2015
I’ve fallen in love with delicata squash! Partially because of its yumminess. Partly because it requires no peeling. Delicata has a delicious nutty taste that’s easy to make and is a wonderful addition to any meal. This healthy, warm maka bowl was inspired by the recent cold days and my love for salads and mesa plates. Perfect as a hearty lunch or a well balanced dinner, this one is sexy, delicious, and worth the extra time to prepare.
Thursday, 8th January 2015
Spirituality doesn't live in books, in far off exotic places, mantra, scriptures, or downward dog. Spirit is a sensual exchange. If you cannot unite thought, speech, and action, you will always be at war. What does it mean to be spiritual? It means you say yes to being broken and whole, lost and found all at once. You dare to be pierced by life itself. It’s about cultivating sacred outlook.
Page 1 of 43
- Gifts of Love
- Denmo’s Kitchen: Maka Delicata Bowl
- Cultivating Sacred Outlook
- Cultivating Abundance: A Ritual for the New Year
- Denmo’s Kitchen: Green Smoothie ~ Peaceful Warrior
- The Ultimate Gift: Forgiveness
- Denmo’s Kitchen: Pumpkin Teff Pie (Vegan + Gluten Free + Sugar Free)
- De-Stress: The Energy to Relax
- Denmo’s Kitchen: Amaranth Porridge (Gluten Free)